This New York Times article explains the recent influx of unaccompanied immigrant children in Texas, most of who are fleeing increased violence and gang recruitment in their home countries. HRI is the only legal service provider giving free representation to these young people in the DFW area, but we don’t have the resources to take on every case.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- RT @RI4A: MT @pnmcdaniel: The Senate has passed 48 amendments to the #immigration bill. Summary: washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog… via @washingtonpost… 4 days ago
- Tell #SJC to vote against racial profiling by voting no on Sessions 32,34,35, Grassley43& Graham3 6 days ago
- The Women of St Michaels & Angels Episcopal Church has awarded HRI with a grant that will help clients in need! ow.ly/l4p6X 6 days ago
- RT @SenatorLeahy: #CIRmarkup on immigration reform begins at 9:30am. LIVE WEBCAST on Judiciary Committee website. LINK: http://t.co/yIcjvnE… 6 days ago
- Come read about our new director of development! Ready and willing to work with #equality and #humanrights! ow.ly/l5K0U 6 days ago