At HRI one of our goals is to help clients reunite with their children. Many asylum clients flee their home countries without their families. After the lengthy asylum process, they can apply to bring their spouse and children to the U.S. We believe one of the best aspects of working with HRI is when we can reunite families. This recent New York Times article explains how difficult it can be for immigrant children to adapt to life in the U.S., and how a summer program in New York City works to help to help the children integrate into the school system.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- Meet our new Legal Team intern! Excited to have her here at HRI. ow.ly/lkuxU 1 day ago
- Immigration Asylum And Detention Amendments Could Protect LGBT Immigrants thkpr.gs/10JmkPu via @thinkprogress 1 day ago
- Immigration reform clears key Senate hurdle ow.ly/lkbVf 1 day ago
- RT @RI4A: MT @pnmcdaniel: The Senate has passed 48 amendments to the #immigration bill. Summary: washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog… via @washingtonpost… 6 days ago
- Tell #SJC to vote against racial profiling by voting no on Sessions 32,34,35, Grassley43& Graham3 1 week ago