At last week’s Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina, Benita Veliz, an undocumented immigrant, spoke on how DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) has changed her life. She is the first undocumented immigrant to speak before a party convention. Click here to watch her speech.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- Meet our new Legal Team intern! Excited to have her here at HRI. ow.ly/lkuxU 1 day ago
- Immigration Asylum And Detention Amendments Could Protect LGBT Immigrants thkpr.gs/10JmkPu via @thinkprogress 1 day ago
- Immigration reform clears key Senate hurdle ow.ly/lkbVf 1 day ago
- RT @RI4A: MT @pnmcdaniel: The Senate has passed 48 amendments to the #immigration bill. Summary: washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog… via @washingtonpost… 6 days ago
- Tell #SJC to vote against racial profiling by voting no on Sessions 32,34,35, Grassley43& Graham3 1 week ago