HRI has a CLE training coming up next week for pro bono attorneys interested in volunteering with us! The training covers the types of cases that HRI takes, including Asylum, VAWA, U-visa, and SIJS. If you would like to attend, please join us on Wednesday, Sep. 14th, 2011 from 12:00-1:30pm at the HRI offices and enjoy drinks and snacks while learning more about HRI and earning CLE credits! To sign up for the event, please email Zainab Abdulqader at email@example.com.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- How long does it really take to get a #greencard? ow.ly/Gk4330hdbgx https://t.co/jGdKwAHSbk 2 days ago
- Are you looking for something to do this #Thursday night? Then come to #allgoodcafe in #DeepEllum for live music an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- mailchi.mp/b90efeedaea0/h… Check out our #November Newsletter for big news and lots of info! 2 weeks ago
- This #GivingTuesday help vulnerable immigrants in your community by going to ow.ly/VK1230gSnGV and donating t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- mailchi.mp/c6656669b9e0/t… Participate in #BigDGives with us! 2 weeks ago