HRI has a CLE training coming up next week for pro bono attorneys interested in volunteering with us! The training covers the types of cases that HRI takes, including Asylum, VAWA, U-visa, and SIJS. If you would like to attend, please join us on Wednesday, Sep. 14th, 2011 from 12:00-1:30pm at the HRI offices and enjoy drinks and snacks while learning more about HRI and earning CLE credits! To sign up for the event, please email Zainab Abdulqader at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- Texas cities challenging law say it would force them to aid mass deportations #StopSB4 ow.ly/GtMa30cUDI4 21 minutes ago
- ‘Dreamers’ to Stay in U.S. for Now, but Long-Term Fate Is Unclear ow.ly/f79h30cIXXn 21 hours ago
- STOP H.R. 3003, 3004 and 391!: youtu.be/mPVaGLk3eJg?a via @YouTube 22 hours ago
- THREE HARMFUL BILLS THAT NEED TO BE OPPOSED! CALL YOUR STATE REP TODAY! #SB4 #Stop #TakeAction #CalltoAction… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- THREE HARMFUL BILLS THAT NEED TO BE OPPOSED! CALL YOUR STATE REP TODAY! #SB4 #Stop #TakeAction #CalltoAction #Dallas #Government 1 day ago