HRI has a CLE training coming up next week for pro bono attorneys interested in volunteering with us! The training covers the types of cases that HRI takes, including Asylum, VAWA, U-visa, and SIJS. If you would like to attend, please join us on Wednesday, Sep. 14th, 2011 from 12:00-1:30pm at the HRI offices and enjoy drinks and snacks while learning more about HRI and earning CLE credits! To sign up for the event, please email Zainab Abdulqader at email@example.com.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- The low-down on the newest #travelban ow.ly/9k5J30fq6oZ https://t.co/dKXfnIfrsc 1 hour ago
- Some great new reads from NYT to celebrate #NationalHispanicHeritageMonth ow.ly/aKAN30fmFsn https://t.co/Q3uiq6pZeF 3 days ago
- Fast Track to #Citizenship Is Cut Off for Some #Military Recruits ow.ly/bvvc30fjkUS https://t.co/ggqrdIsOTb 5 days ago
- Plainclothes ICE agents strike fear in #immigrants who need to enter courthouses. ow.ly/4FjA30fht2J https://t.co/SL6rp0g91P 6 days ago
- Tell your senators and representatives to pass the #DREAMACT https://t.co/IxrRqoPLoQ 6 days ago