A study by the Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse (TRAC) of deportation proceedings in decades preceding and following 9/11/01 show that, contrary to government pronouncements, immigration enforcement has not focused on terrorists, threats to national security or serious criminals. Instead, the total number of persons charged with purely immigration violations has increased. For detailed information on the study and what it means, please see.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- The low-down on the newest #travelban ow.ly/9k5J30fq6oZ https://t.co/dKXfnIfrsc 1 hour ago
- Some great new reads from NYT to celebrate #NationalHispanicHeritageMonth ow.ly/aKAN30fmFsn https://t.co/Q3uiq6pZeF 3 days ago
- Fast Track to #Citizenship Is Cut Off for Some #Military Recruits ow.ly/bvvc30fjkUS https://t.co/ggqrdIsOTb 5 days ago
- Plainclothes ICE agents strike fear in #immigrants who need to enter courthouses. ow.ly/4FjA30fht2J https://t.co/SL6rp0g91P 6 days ago
- Tell your senators and representatives to pass the #DREAMACT https://t.co/IxrRqoPLoQ 6 days ago