A study by the Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse (TRAC) of deportation proceedings in decades preceding and following 9/11/01 show that, contrary to government pronouncements, immigration enforcement has not focused on terrorists, threats to national security or serious criminals. Instead, the total number of persons charged with purely immigration violations has increased. For detailed information on the study and what it means, please see.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- How long does it really take to get a #greencard? ow.ly/Gk4330hdbgx https://t.co/jGdKwAHSbk 2 days ago
- Are you looking for something to do this #Thursday night? Then come to #allgoodcafe in #DeepEllum for live music an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- mailchi.mp/b90efeedaea0/h… Check out our #November Newsletter for big news and lots of info! 2 weeks ago
- This #GivingTuesday help vulnerable immigrants in your community by going to ow.ly/VK1230gSnGV and donating t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- mailchi.mp/c6656669b9e0/t… Participate in #BigDGives with us! 2 weeks ago