Although the opportunities to download, fill out and file your immigration forms are available online, it is important to always be weary of mimics. Official government websites use terminations in “.gov”, where other private businesses use others. There are many websites whose format is strikingly similar to those used by the government, so much so that people have submitted payments through these websites incorrectly believing they are paying to get their forms filed and paying USCIS fees. For detailed information on avoiding USCIS immigration-help copycats and proper immigration application processes, please visit this link.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- Texas cities challenging law say it would force them to aid mass deportations #StopSB4 ow.ly/GtMa30cUDI4 22 minutes ago
- ‘Dreamers’ to Stay in U.S. for Now, but Long-Term Fate Is Unclear ow.ly/f79h30cIXXn 21 hours ago
- STOP H.R. 3003, 3004 and 391!: youtu.be/mPVaGLk3eJg?a via @YouTube 22 hours ago
- THREE HARMFUL BILLS THAT NEED TO BE OPPOSED! CALL YOUR STATE REP TODAY! #SB4 #Stop #TakeAction #CalltoAction… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- THREE HARMFUL BILLS THAT NEED TO BE OPPOSED! CALL YOUR STATE REP TODAY! #SB4 #Stop #TakeAction #CalltoAction #Dallas #Government 1 day ago