Has the United States lost its moral authority for promoting human rights abroad by weakly instituting its policies and allowing exceptions when it suits our trade or strategic interests? An article by The Economist, argues that it has, and that promoting our principles may force us, at times, to make sacrifices for the greater good.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- Some great new reads from NYT to celebrate #NationalHispanicHeritageMonth ow.ly/aKAN30fmFsn https://t.co/Q3uiq6pZeF 21 hours ago
- Fast Track to #Citizenship Is Cut Off for Some #Military Recruits ow.ly/bvvc30fjkUS https://t.co/ggqrdIsOTb 2 days ago
- Plainclothes ICE agents strike fear in #immigrants who need to enter courthouses. ow.ly/4FjA30fht2J https://t.co/SL6rp0g91P 3 days ago
- Tell your senators and representatives to pass the #DREAMACT https://t.co/IxrRqoPLoQ 4 days ago
- Why immigration is so important to the midwest ow.ly/XJz330ffvIG 4 days ago