This New York Times article explains the recent influx of unaccompanied immigrant children in Texas, most of who are fleeing increased violence and gang recruitment in their home countries. HRI is the only legal service provider giving free representation to these young people in the DFW area, but we don’t have the resources to take on every case.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- Check out when #AmazonSmile when making purchases, and they will triple donation rates to non-profits like Human Ri… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Trump Administration Moves To Reshape Who Qualifies For Asylum "Immigration lawyers are warning that thousands of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @JuiceLandTx: It’s a new month, which means we’ve got a new smoothie special! We’re celebrating the power of cauliflower with our Caulif… 1 week ago
- " Legal immigrants to the US wonder: Amid DACA attention, what about us?" cnn.com/2018/03/07/pol… https://t.co/25JYKXJN89 1 week ago
- February's Wrap Up from HRI! - mailchi.mp/817bc0ead24b/2… 2 weeks ago