This New York Times article explains the recent influx of unaccompanied immigrant children in Texas, most of who are fleeing increased violence and gang recruitment in their home countries. HRI is the only legal service provider giving free representation to these young people in the DFW area, but we don’t have the resources to take on every case.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- RT @disolis: Texas' #SB4 is 'enormous state overreach,' with 1st Amnd issues for professors, politicos, says @MALDEF atty @CelinaYMoreno #N… 4 hours ago
- RT @theIRC: A reminder of how the U.S. refugee vetting & resettlement process really works: bit.ly/2tMSUmN #StandWithRefugees #Ref… 4 hours ago
- RT @RYHODallas: Local #Dallas #artists are encouraged to apply for the #RYHODallas Artist call!!! #art #DoGood ow.ly/jta430cMwTg http… 4 hours ago
- Son of immigration activist who sought sanctuary in Chicago church to graduate high school. ow.ly/qETE30cIYza 5 hours ago
- HRI stands w/survivors! Today is Int'l day in Support of Victims of #Torture. #StopTorture #SupportLifeAfterTorture ow.ly/OQx830cU2SN 10 hours ago