This New York Times article explains the recent influx of unaccompanied immigrant children in Texas, most of who are fleeing increased violence and gang recruitment in their home countries. HRI is the only legal service provider giving free representation to these young people in the DFW area, but we don’t have the resources to take on every case.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- Some great new reads from NYT to celebrate #NationalHispanicHeritageMonth ow.ly/aKAN30fmFsn https://t.co/Q3uiq6pZeF 21 hours ago
- Fast Track to #Citizenship Is Cut Off for Some #Military Recruits ow.ly/bvvc30fjkUS https://t.co/ggqrdIsOTb 2 days ago
- Plainclothes ICE agents strike fear in #immigrants who need to enter courthouses. ow.ly/4FjA30fht2J https://t.co/SL6rp0g91P 3 days ago
- Tell your senators and representatives to pass the #DREAMACT https://t.co/IxrRqoPLoQ 4 days ago
- Why immigration is so important to the midwest ow.ly/XJz330ffvIG 4 days ago