At HRI one of our goals is to help clients reunite with their children. Many asylum clients flee their home countries without their families. After the lengthy asylum process, they can apply to bring their spouse and children to the U.S. We believe one of the best aspects of working with HRI is when we can reunite families. This recent New York Times article explains how difficult it can be for immigrant children to adapt to life in the U.S., and how a summer program in New York City works to help to help the children integrate into the school system.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- How long does it really take to get a #greencard? ow.ly/Gk4330hdbgx https://t.co/jGdKwAHSbk 2 days ago
- Are you looking for something to do this #Thursday night? Then come to #allgoodcafe in #DeepEllum for live music an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- mailchi.mp/b90efeedaea0/h… Check out our #November Newsletter for big news and lots of info! 2 weeks ago
- This #GivingTuesday help vulnerable immigrants in your community by going to ow.ly/VK1230gSnGV and donating t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- mailchi.mp/c6656669b9e0/t… Participate in #BigDGives with us! 2 weeks ago