At HRI one of our goals is to help clients reunite with their children. Many asylum clients flee their home countries without their families. After the lengthy asylum process, they can apply to bring their spouse and children to the U.S. We believe one of the best aspects of working with HRI is when we can reunite families. This recent New York Times article explains how difficult it can be for immigrant children to adapt to life in the U.S., and how a summer program in New York City works to help to help the children integrate into the school system.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- Texas cities challenging law say it would force them to aid mass deportations #StopSB4 ow.ly/GtMa30cUDI4 21 minutes ago
- ‘Dreamers’ to Stay in U.S. for Now, but Long-Term Fate Is Unclear ow.ly/f79h30cIXXn 21 hours ago
- STOP H.R. 3003, 3004 and 391!: youtu.be/mPVaGLk3eJg?a via @YouTube 22 hours ago
- THREE HARMFUL BILLS THAT NEED TO BE OPPOSED! CALL YOUR STATE REP TODAY! #SB4 #Stop #TakeAction #CalltoAction… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- THREE HARMFUL BILLS THAT NEED TO BE OPPOSED! CALL YOUR STATE REP TODAY! #SB4 #Stop #TakeAction #CalltoAction #Dallas #Government 1 day ago