At HRI one of our goals is to help clients reunite with their children. Many asylum clients flee their home countries without their families. After the lengthy asylum process, they can apply to bring their spouse and children to the U.S. We believe one of the best aspects of working with HRI is when we can reunite families. This recent New York Times article explains how difficult it can be for immigrant children to adapt to life in the U.S., and how a summer program in New York City works to help to help the children integrate into the school system.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- The low-down on the newest #travelban ow.ly/9k5J30fq6oZ https://t.co/dKXfnIfrsc 1 hour ago
- Some great new reads from NYT to celebrate #NationalHispanicHeritageMonth ow.ly/aKAN30fmFsn https://t.co/Q3uiq6pZeF 3 days ago
- Fast Track to #Citizenship Is Cut Off for Some #Military Recruits ow.ly/bvvc30fjkUS https://t.co/ggqrdIsOTb 5 days ago
- Plainclothes ICE agents strike fear in #immigrants who need to enter courthouses. ow.ly/4FjA30fht2J https://t.co/SL6rp0g91P 6 days ago
- Tell your senators and representatives to pass the #DREAMACT https://t.co/IxrRqoPLoQ 6 days ago