The American Immigration Lawyers Association has assembled a list of both parties’ positions on immigration. If you are interested in learning more about the immigration policies each party believes should be implemented, please click here to read the summary.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- AFTER AN IMMIGRATION RAID, A CITY’S STUDENTS VANISH. @POTUS policies are affecting school attendance. ow.ly/IbnU30aleNo 2 hours ago
- #ImmigrantRightsAreHumanRights show the world this is true! Get your shirt today: booster.com/hrionline 6 hours ago
- “I Wish I’d Never Called the #Police” #immigration ow.ly/H5lV30a7zN9 2 days ago
- Law Man Walking: Nature Treks With @billholston ow.ly/Iru830a7roS 3 days ago
- Chief Justice Cantil-Sakauye: "should not be used as bait in the...enforcement of our country’s immigration laws.” ow.ly/VOgq30a7q7m 4 days ago