The American Immigration Lawyers Association has assembled a list of both parties’ positions on immigration. If you are interested in learning more about the immigration policies each party believes should be implemented, please click here to read the summary.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- Texas cities challenging law say it would force them to aid mass deportations #StopSB4 ow.ly/GtMa30cUDI4 17 minutes ago
- ‘Dreamers’ to Stay in U.S. for Now, but Long-Term Fate Is Unclear ow.ly/f79h30cIXXn 21 hours ago
- STOP H.R. 3003, 3004 and 391!: youtu.be/mPVaGLk3eJg?a via @YouTube 22 hours ago
- THREE HARMFUL BILLS THAT NEED TO BE OPPOSED! CALL YOUR STATE REP TODAY! #SB4 #Stop #TakeAction #CalltoAction… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- THREE HARMFUL BILLS THAT NEED TO BE OPPOSED! CALL YOUR STATE REP TODAY! #SB4 #Stop #TakeAction #CalltoAction #Dallas #Government 1 day ago