The American Immigration Lawyers Association has assembled a list of both parties’ positions on immigration. If you are interested in learning more about the immigration policies each party believes should be implemented, please click here to read the summary.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- What's heating up at HRI? Checkout our August recap to find out! eepurl.com/cdoVvD 8 hours ago
- #DayOfTheDisappeared, countless families across Latin America have yet to attain closure. ow.ly/2md1303J3qV https://t.co/15Ig15sOrE 1 day ago
- Creating room is not only duty, it is a moral imperative. -Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie #Justice ow.ly/gmi6303CZW5 1 day ago
- “Another year has passed w/ the Thai government failing to address the grave problem of enforced disappearances...” ow.ly/OhOv303J07m 1 day ago
- Here at HRI, we stand in solidarity with both victim and family of enforced disappearance.… instagram.com/p/BJvs5XBDd4V/ 1 day ago