The American Immigration Lawyers Association has assembled a list of both parties’ positions on immigration. If you are interested in learning more about the immigration policies each party believes should be implemented, please click here to read the summary.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- We write to express our alarm over the DHS record-level immigration detention rates... #justice #immigration… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- Immigrant families: 'We are not criminals' @CNN cnn.it/2edjA74 1 day ago
- What it will take for President-elect Trump to deport millions and build the wall wpo.st/a0cI2 2 days ago
- RT @Grassroots_News: BREAKING: TX judge stops Dept of Family & Protective Services from issuing family detention camps childcare licenses h… 2 days ago
- RT @Barbarachines: Baby jails are not child care facilities twitter.com/Grassroots_New… 2 days ago