At last week’s Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina, Benita Veliz, an undocumented immigrant, spoke on how DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) has changed her life. She is the first undocumented immigrant to speak before a party convention. Click here to watch her speech.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- Texas cities challenging law say it would force them to aid mass deportations #StopSB4 ow.ly/GtMa30cUDI4 21 minutes ago
- ‘Dreamers’ to Stay in U.S. for Now, but Long-Term Fate Is Unclear ow.ly/f79h30cIXXn 21 hours ago
- STOP H.R. 3003, 3004 and 391!: youtu.be/mPVaGLk3eJg?a via @YouTube 22 hours ago
- THREE HARMFUL BILLS THAT NEED TO BE OPPOSED! CALL YOUR STATE REP TODAY! #SB4 #Stop #TakeAction #CalltoAction… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- THREE HARMFUL BILLS THAT NEED TO BE OPPOSED! CALL YOUR STATE REP TODAY! #SB4 #Stop #TakeAction #CalltoAction #Dallas #Government 1 day ago