At last week’s Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina, Benita Veliz, an undocumented immigrant, spoke on how DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) has changed her life. She is the first undocumented immigrant to speak before a party convention. Click here to watch her speech.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- The low-down on the newest #travelban ow.ly/9k5J30fq6oZ https://t.co/dKXfnIfrsc 1 hour ago
- Some great new reads from NYT to celebrate #NationalHispanicHeritageMonth ow.ly/aKAN30fmFsn https://t.co/Q3uiq6pZeF 3 days ago
- Fast Track to #Citizenship Is Cut Off for Some #Military Recruits ow.ly/bvvc30fjkUS https://t.co/ggqrdIsOTb 5 days ago
- Plainclothes ICE agents strike fear in #immigrants who need to enter courthouses. ow.ly/4FjA30fht2J https://t.co/SL6rp0g91P 6 days ago
- Tell your senators and representatives to pass the #DREAMACT https://t.co/IxrRqoPLoQ 6 days ago