The Migration Policy Institute has released a new report on the current status on asylees and refugees in the U.S. The report, entitled, “US in Focus: Refugees and Asylees in the United States,” is authored by Joseph Russell and Jeanne Batalova. The report explores “data on persons admitted to the United States as refugees and those granted asylum in 2011.” Click here to read the report.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- Check out when #AmazonSmile when making purchases, and they will triple donation rates to non-profits like Human Ri… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Trump Administration Moves To Reshape Who Qualifies For Asylum "Immigration lawyers are warning that thousands of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @JuiceLandTx: It’s a new month, which means we’ve got a new smoothie special! We’re celebrating the power of cauliflower with our Caulif… 1 week ago
- " Legal immigrants to the US wonder: Amid DACA attention, what about us?" cnn.com/2018/03/07/pol… https://t.co/25JYKXJN89 1 week ago
- February's Wrap Up from HRI! - mailchi.mp/817bc0ead24b/2… 2 weeks ago