The Migration Policy Institute has released a new report on the current status on asylees and refugees in the U.S. The report, entitled, “US in Focus: Refugees and Asylees in the United States,” is authored by Joseph Russell and Jeanne Batalova. The report explores “data on persons admitted to the United States as refugees and those granted asylum in 2011.” Click here to read the report.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- RT @disolis: Texas' #SB4 is 'enormous state overreach,' with 1st Amnd issues for professors, politicos, says @MALDEF atty @CelinaYMoreno #N… 4 hours ago
- RT @theIRC: A reminder of how the U.S. refugee vetting & resettlement process really works: bit.ly/2tMSUmN #StandWithRefugees #Ref… 4 hours ago
- RT @RYHODallas: Local #Dallas #artists are encouraged to apply for the #RYHODallas Artist call!!! #art #DoGood ow.ly/jta430cMwTg http… 4 hours ago
- Son of immigration activist who sought sanctuary in Chicago church to graduate high school. ow.ly/qETE30cIYza 5 hours ago
- HRI stands w/survivors! Today is Int'l day in Support of Victims of #Torture. #StopTorture #SupportLifeAfterTorture ow.ly/OQx830cU2SN 10 hours ago