HRI’s Executive Director Bill Holston, an avid hiker, has recently written an article for D Magazine’s Front Burner blog about his last hike of the summer. Bill went hiking in the Trinity Forest and ends up meeting some Burundian refugees. Click here to read his article.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- A shameful act. twitter.com/humanrights1st… 6 days ago
- HRI client, Francisco, received his green card this #transformationtuesday and we couldn't be happier! A green card… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- This is why HRI exists. Learn more at hrionline.org twitter.com/Refugees/statu… 2 weeks ago
- 👓@Your HRI May Round-Up! 👓 - mailchi.mp/b59540431b15/y… https://t.co/ghg5nNxohy 3 weeks ago
- Check out our amazing board member @NatalieNanasi, law professor @SMULawSchool, working to ensure domestic violence… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago