A recent Wall Street Journal article by Miriam Jordan explores the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals movement, which was led by undocumented immigrants, and how the students were able to directly impact political policy. Click here to read the article.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- AFTER AN IMMIGRATION RAID, A CITY’S STUDENTS VANISH. @POTUS policies are affecting school attendance. ow.ly/IbnU30aleNo 2 hours ago
- #ImmigrantRightsAreHumanRights show the world this is true! Get your shirt today: booster.com/hrionline 6 hours ago
- “I Wish I’d Never Called the #Police” #immigration ow.ly/H5lV30a7zN9 2 days ago
- Law Man Walking: Nature Treks With @billholston ow.ly/Iru830a7roS 3 days ago
- Chief Justice Cantil-Sakauye: "should not be used as bait in the...enforcement of our country’s immigration laws.” ow.ly/VOgq30a7q7m 4 days ago