A recent Wall Street Journal article by Miriam Jordan explores the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals movement, which was led by undocumented immigrants, and how the students were able to directly impact political policy. Click here to read the article.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- The low-down on the newest #travelban ow.ly/9k5J30fq6oZ https://t.co/dKXfnIfrsc 1 hour ago
- Some great new reads from NYT to celebrate #NationalHispanicHeritageMonth ow.ly/aKAN30fmFsn https://t.co/Q3uiq6pZeF 3 days ago
- Fast Track to #Citizenship Is Cut Off for Some #Military Recruits ow.ly/bvvc30fjkUS https://t.co/ggqrdIsOTb 5 days ago
- Plainclothes ICE agents strike fear in #immigrants who need to enter courthouses. ow.ly/4FjA30fht2J https://t.co/SL6rp0g91P 6 days ago
- Tell your senators and representatives to pass the #DREAMACT https://t.co/IxrRqoPLoQ 6 days ago