A recent Wall Street Journal article by Miriam Jordan explores the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals movement, which was led by undocumented immigrants, and how the students were able to directly impact political policy. Click here to read the article.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- A shameful act. twitter.com/humanrights1st… 6 days ago
- HRI client, Francisco, received his green card this #transformationtuesday and we couldn't be happier! A green card… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- This is why HRI exists. Learn more at hrionline.org twitter.com/Refugees/statu… 2 weeks ago
- 👓@Your HRI May Round-Up! 👓 - mailchi.mp/b59540431b15/y… https://t.co/ghg5nNxohy 3 weeks ago
- Check out our amazing board member @NatalieNanasi, law professor @SMULawSchool, working to ensure domestic violence… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago