A recent Wall Street Journal article by Miriam Jordan explores the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals movement, which was led by undocumented immigrants, and how the students were able to directly impact political policy. Click here to read the article.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- #DACA gives undocumented youth the opportunity to succeed... so that marriage is not our only viable option. ow.ly/JXfO30dJj80 1 day ago
- Journey Fatal for 9 Migrants Found in Truck in a San Antonio Parking Lot ow.ly/DVXt30dSpUP 1 day ago
- #AsylumSeekers Confront the Past Through #Art, at a Pop-Up Museum ow.ly/FHFd30dHIgp https://t.co/yQw0BhLchU 3 days ago
- Three of our team members attended DASH Network's Culture night. Our client, Berhanu, kindly shared his his culture… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Living in fear of [The Administration's] #deportation drive ow.ly/3REt30dHH42 5 days ago