A recent Wall Street Journal article by Miriam Jordan explores the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals movement, which was led by undocumented immigrants, and how the students were able to directly impact political policy. Click here to read the article.
Visit our websitewww.hrionline.org
- Over the last three weeks the Children's Program has handed out SIX green cards! The smiles say it all -they always… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- This is the first step to making your impact local. Join us. eepurl.com/cDu0tb 23 hours ago
- Dallas County ‘Dreamer’s’ arrest puts scare in immigration-rights community. #ProtectDACA ow.ly/nxob309iSf6 1 day ago
- "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." MLK… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- There are more slaves today than any other point in history usat.ly/2mbJd0r 2 days ago